Princess Mary Emeh Nig Company are the manufacturers of Bankwus palmnut cream concentrate: a natural, non-preservative palm nut soup (Banga) used in cooking varieties of foods such as; Ofe-Akwu, Sapala, Meya-kwa kwa and others. Bankwus is the first of its kind in Nigeria.
What do you know about Bankwus Palmnut Cream Concentrate?
- Bankwus Palmnut cream concentrate is the first ready-made banga in Nigeria
- Bankwus is hygiene and NAFDAC certified
- Bankwus is 100% natural
- Ingredients consists of palm fruits cream, water and salt. No preservatives or colouring.
- It has a life shelf of 4 years before opening and 2months after opening, when kept in a neat container and well refrigerated.
- Bankwus could be used in preparation of different meals such as; Ofe-Akwu, Banga soup and a lot more.
- Bankwus eliminates the traditional method of pounding and seiving which is strenuous and time consuming.
- Bankwus comes in two different sizes; 800g and 400g to serve you better.
- Bankwus is proudly made in Nigeria.
- Bankwus is produced from the best and freshest palmfruits.
Bankus Palm nut concentrate is a product manufactured by Princess Mary Emeh Nig Company in Lagos, Nigeria, and fully certified by NAFDAC. Our product eliminates the traditional method of processing the palm nut, as well as preserves the rich traditional taste for your soup varieties such as Ofe-Akwu, Sapala, Meya-kwa kwa and others.